Type Keyword and Press Enter to Search
×
Image: TKees
Image: Unknown


I had been wearing this pair of silver-grey Havianas for the past few years until recently. What I liked about them was the fact that, although there were not black or brown, they went with almost everything in my summer wardrobe and I treated them like a neutral. A few weeks ago my trusty Havianas broke while I was at the playground and I started looking around for a suitable replacement.  I was reluctant to purchase new Havianas as the only colour I consider buying was the same silver-grey pair I already owned.  Havianas have been ruling the market for the past couple of years without any serious competition, therefore imagine my surprise and delight when I came across these flip-flops known as Tkees by Trove. They have the exact low, unadorned profile I was looking for and come in a wide range of colours and finishes (their tag line is "wearable cosmetics for your feet"). Like cosmetics, they come in a spectrum of neutral colours of which are designed to match your skin tone exactly and have complimentary colours and tones called highlighters, shadows, blushers and lipsticks. They also look comfortable and flexible, which is another concern I've had with other pairs of flip-flops in that they are quite rigid and uncomfortable to wear. They also appear to have celebrities' seal of approval, which it never fails to help. I am seriously contemplating ordering a pair for next summer.
FACEBOOK TWITTER PINTEREST

No comments: