Type Keyword and Press Enter to Search
×
Image: Cynthia Rowley
This summer I considered purchasing a more sporty than glamourous beach options partly because the relentless sun makes covering up a much more sensible option. I think when one lives in a hot climate where sun exposure is not limited to a two week annual holiday, extra precaution should be taken to prevent burns and sun damage. I'd seen some Mondrian style rash guards on Shopbop but I also fell in love with this wetsuit (bottom image) by Cynthia Rowley and it led me to have a look at the other items she had designed with Roxy. She's done a beautiful line with clean, not too overtly girlie colours. I particularly liked the wedges which came in a black and white palette as well as a multi-coloured colour-story and the beach towel. I hope she collaborates with them again.
FACEBOOK TWITTER PINTEREST

No comments: