Type Keyword and Press Enter to Search
×

I love the look of a Breton stripe and have quite a few tops and dresses with this pattern in my wardrobe. In the summer they add a particularly crisp feel and I treat them as a graphic neutral that goes with anything. This year I have been rocking a striped t-shirt from J.Crew with navy and white stripes. As I like the idea of a certain French simplicity and a pared down wardrobe you can imagine my delight when I came across Chance, a website offering a limited number of classic items of clothing with a distinctly nautical feel.



Images: Susanna Howe, Chance

I like that the colour palette is very basic; all items go together without fuss or problem. Another thing that appeals to me is the fact that the items are so classic you know that you will be wearing them year after year. There is nothing faddish or dated about the items so they should represent good value for money in the long haul.
FACEBOOK TWITTER PINTEREST

No comments: